Injection and General Business Hours
- Monday 8:00-6:00 PM last injection given at 5:30 PM every day
- Tuesday 8:00-6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00-6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00-6:00 PM
- Friday CLOSED
Important Reminders for Our Injection Patients
- Report symptoms of allergic reaction right away to our staff. We are happy to check arms and answer questions.
- Please wait! Stay in our waiting area 30 minutes after receiving your injection so we may treat any allergic reaction quickly. Most reactions will occur within 1/2 hour and your safety is important to us. Look through a magazine or hook up to our free WiFi.
- Medication changes? Please tell our clinical staff before your injection—we really need to know.
- Off-schedule? Talk to our clinical staff if you get off-schedule or you are planning to be away.
- Your information changes promptly. Coordinating your care is important to us. Insurance, address, phone #, primary care doctor and other updates help us keep things running smooth for you.
- Call ahead in case of extreme weather to see if our injection hours need to change.
- Office and injection hour changes are posted in our office. We close on: News Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.