Hours & Contact
- Monday: 8:00 – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 – 5:30 PM
- Friday: CLOSED
- Monday and Wednesday / Walk-in hours: 8:00 am – 4:25 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday / Walk-in hours: 8:30 am – 4:55 pm
- Biologic and Venom injections require a scheduled appointment
Important Reminders for Our Injection Patients
- Report symptoms of allergic reaction right away to our staff. We are happy to check arms and answer questions.
- Please wait! Stay in our waiting area 30 minutes after receiving your injection so we may treat any allergic reaction quickly. Most reactions will occur within 1/2 hour and your safety is important to us. Look through a magazine or hook up to our free WiFi.
- Medication changes? Please tell our clinical staff before your injection—we really need to know.
- Off-schedule? Talk to our clinical staff if you get off-schedule or you are planning to be away.
- Your information changes promptly. Coordinating your care is important to us. Insurance, address, phone #, primary care doctor and other updates help us keep things running smooth for you.
- Call ahead in case of extreme weather.
If dealing with an EMERGENCY, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency room.
TEXT MESSAGES: We have a text number for initial communication with us. Please refrain from communicating any personal information. Please only provide first name and text number. Our reply text will be via secure text so that we can communicate in a secure fashion.
Prescription refills are electronically processed now and should always be called in directly to your pharmacy to save time.
For making appointments and relaying personal information, we recommend that you contact our office by telephone. During lunch hour or peak times, our phone system may route you to a voice message system. All calls will be returned as soon as possible.