Happy New Year From Central Mass Allergy and Asthma Care!
With the rise in Covid cases including the OMICRON variant we are updating our Covid safety protocol and include the following:
- In office spirometry is currently on pause.
2. Prescreening of all patients for symptoms, travel, testing and other risk factors will be continued.
3. Appointments limited to the patient only unless the patient must be accompanied during the visit such as a parent of a minor or those with disabilities.
4. Covid vaccination status will be assessed at all encounters.
5. Covid vaccinations, including boosters, are most strongly recommended for all patients as appropriate and indicated. The primary series and booster Moderna vaccine is available in our office.
6. Telehealth appointment visits are available, if covered by insurance, for those that wish to remain at home or would prefer to stay away from the office for their visits.
7. Masks, hand sanitizer, and social distancing measures will be continued.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A COVID 19 VACCINATION OR BOOSTER WITH THE MODERNA VACCINE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT (508) 757-1589 FOR AN APPOINTMENT
EXPANDED WALK IN ALLERGY INJECTION HOURS
- Walk-in Allergy Injections – Monday & Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Walk-in Allergy Injections – Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Biologic and Venom injections require a scheduled appointment.
- After allergy shots, the usual wait of 30 minutes is required.
Important information on Texting our office.
- Please do not send any personal information other than your name and phone number via SMS messaging. Once you are registered with Practice Fusion secure text may be used for all information as needed.