AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2020 – OUR NEW LOCATION IS:
425 Lake Ave North
Worcester, MA 01605
Due to COVID-19, allergy injections are by appointment only. To request an appointment, including allergy shots, please text us at (413)299-2329which is our preferred method of communication. We will contact you and provide a secure connection to use to ensure safe secure communication. Click here. You may may also call our office at (508) 757-1589 .
To Our Patients,
Due to Covid 19 we are implementing the following protocols to safeguard the health of our patients and staff. Office access and waiting room occupancy will be closely monitored and regulated to minimize exposure.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing minimum requirements of 6 feet will be followed in waiting room.
- Adult patients should be unaccompanied unless they are disabled or require an aide. Pediatric patients should be accompanied by one adult.
- All persons will have to sanitize hands upon entry. Patients should be without personal belongings (bags, magazines, beverages,etc) and other items not necessary for the visit.
ARRIVAL AND WAITING ROOM INSTRUCTIONS DURING COVID
- Upon arrival to parking lot please text our office at (413) 299-2329 to announce your presence and wait in automobile if possible. You may also use this number to contact (text only) our office for any reason that you may have.
- If you need to speak with someone please call dedicated office phone line at (508) 757-3727. Please be aware that we have a significant call volume.
- After allergy shots the usual wait time in the office is required.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Rescheduling may be necessary if waiting room occupancy limits have been met. We will do our best to provide your care while adhering to Covid-19 regulations.
- Office staff will continue to screen all patients for Covid-19 infection, exposure, and risk factors. If a patient is determined to be at increased risk of transmitting Covid-19 your visit will need to be rescheduled.
- We are not equipped to do Covid-19 testing or provide care for acute febrile respiratory illness. In cases such as these please call or contact your primary care physician.
Please contact us with your questions or concerns and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Recommendations During Covid-19
- Please practice social distancing, wash your hands and sanitize objects and surfaces several times daily.
- Do not touch your face and cover your cough or sneezes with your elbow.
Stay safe and be well!