WALK-IN ALLERGY INJECTION HOURS
- Walk-in Allergy Injections – Monday & Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Walk-in Allergy Injections – Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Biologic and Venom injections require a scheduled appointment.
- After allergy shots, the usual wait of 30 minutes is required.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Our office may charge a $50.00 cancellation fee for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. ____________________________________________________________
Safety protocol and include the following:
- Masks are still required and hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Please advise our staff if you have NOT been vaccinated prior to having a Spirometry.
- Prescreening of all patients for symptoms, travel, testing, and other risk factors will be continued.
- Covid vaccination status will be assessed at all encounters.
- Covid vaccinations, including boosters, are most strongly recommended for all patients as appropriate and indicated.
- Telehealth appointment visits are available at the provider’s discretion and if insurance will cover the appointment.
Call our office to register for NON EMERGENCY correspondence using text messaging. Do not send personal information other than name and phone number via texting messaging.