Covid safety protocol and include the following:
1. In-office spirometry has resumed – Please advise our staff if you have NOT been vaccinated prior to Spirometry.
2. Prescreening of all patients for symptoms, travel, testing, and other risk factors will be continued.
3. Covid vaccination status will be assessed at all encounters.
4. Covid vaccinations, including boosters, are most strongly recommended for all patients as appropriate and indicated. The primary series and booster Moderna vaccine are available in our office.
5. Telehealth appointment visits are available at the provider’s discretion and if insurance will cover the appointment.
7. Masks are still required and hand sanitizer upon arrival.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A COVID 19 VACCINATION OR BOOSTER WITH THE MODERNA VACCINE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT (508) 757-1589 FOR AN APPOINTMENT
EXPANDED WALK-IN ALLERGY INJECTION HOURS
- Walk-in Allergy Injections – Monday & Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Walk-in Allergy Injections – Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Biologic and Venom injections require a scheduled appointment.
- After allergy shots, the usual wait of 30 minutes is required.
Important information on Texting our office.
- Please do not send any personal information other than your name and phone number via SMS messaging. Once you are registered with Practice Fusion secure text may be used for all information as needed.