Our new location: 425 Lake Ave North, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01605 Allergy injections are by appointment only, please call our office at 508-757-1589
COVID VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS
In order to make an appointment for a Covid 19 Vaccination please email us at COVID@centralmassallergy.com. When leaving an email please include your first name and a phone number that we may contact you at. Please do not call our office numbers or text us to arrange a vaccination as we are currently being overwhelmed by inquiries regarding the Covid vaccinations. Please be patient and we will contact you as soon as we are able to. Thank you and please continue to wear masks, wash hands and practice social distancing.
Important information on Texting our office.
Please do not use any of your personal information other than your name and phone number via SMS messaging. Once you are registered Practice Fusion (PF) secure text may be used for all information as needed.
All indices of the COVID epidemic are unfortunately on a steady rise. Please refrain from coming to our offices if symptomatic in any way. If symptomatic, exposed to COVID, or in doubt- get tested and only come into the offices when testing is confirmed negative. Thank you for your cooperation, be safe, and please adhere to all guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID,
To Our Patients,
Due to Covid 19 we are implementing the following protocols to safeguard the health of our patients and staff. Office access and waiting room occupancy will be closely monitored and regulated to minimize exposure.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing minimum requirements of 6 feet will be followed in the waiting room.
- Adult patients should be unaccompanied unless they are disabled or require an aide. Pediatric patients should be accompanied by one adult.
- All persons will have to sanitize their hands upon entry. Patients should be without personal belongings (bags, magazines, beverages, etc) and other items not necessary for the visit.
ARRIVAL AND WAITING ROOM INSTRUCTIONS DURING COVID
- Upon arrival to our parking lot you may come into our office for your scheduled appointment; if you are symptom-free, have not had exposure to Covid-19 in the past 14 days, and you must be wearing your mask.
- If you need to speak with someone please call the dedicated office phone line at (508) 757-1589. Please be aware that we have a significant call volume.
- After allergy shots, the usual wait of 30 minutes time is required.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Rescheduling may be necessary if waiting room occupancy limits have been met. We will do our best to provide your care while adhering to Covid-19 regulations.
- Office staff will continue to screen all patients for Covid-19 infection, exposure, and risk factors. If a patient is determined to be at increased risk of transmitting Covid-19 your visit will need to be rescheduled.
- We are not equipped to do Covid-19 testing or provide care for acute febrile respiratory illness. In cases such as these please call or contact your primary care physician.
Please contact us with your questions or concerns and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Recommendations During Covid-19
- Please practice social distancing, wash your hands, and sanitize objects and surfaces several times daily.
- Do not touch your face and cover your cough or sneezes with your elbow.
Stay safe and be well!