- Practice proper hand washing: 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- Cough into your elbow and then wash your hands.
- Do not touch your face or put your fingers in your mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces around your home often.
Please reschedule your office appointment and or allergy shots if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Elevated body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- If you feel ill. If you feel ill even mildly please call our office prior to coming in person.
- If you experience symptoms such as these please contact your primary care provider.
- The CDC currently recommends a 14 day self quarantine period if you have been in contact with others that have been in contact with an exposed individual.
- We will work with you to reschedule your appointments as soon as is feasible.
If you must miss allergy shots we will help you to resume and get back on track.
If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask at the time of your visit you may do so.
We are not equipped to treat acute illnesses such as the Corona virus (Covid-19)
Please see your Primary Care Physician for treatment of this type of illness.
Please see the Official CDC website for detailed information. www.mass.gov/2019coronavirus
We are committed to providing continued care for our current patients and will accommodate all new patients as expediently and safely as we can to ensure the best possible health care for our community.
Please check back for further updates.